- "Extension of Java Environment by Facilities Supporting Development of SPMD Java-programs". The common description of the ParJava environment is presented in the article.
- "The ParJava Environment User's Guide". You can get user guide presented the GUI of ParJava environment. This document is distributed together with the ParJara.
- "Installation Manual". The installation process is discarbed in more detail. This document is delivered together with the ParaJara.
- "ParJava API". The API description of ParJava environment. The full description of classes of ParJava is collected in this document. You can get it online. Moreover, this document is distributed together with the ParaJara.
ParJava environment is currently available to any developers who want to design effective scalable portable object-oriented parallel programs.
The ParJava is implemented for Solaris and Linux OS. The following programs must be installed:
- ND LAM - This communication environment contanins all MPI routines and functionality. The ParJava is developed and tested using version 6.3.1 of LAM. Newer versions will probably work, but this cannot be guaranteed as in this version.
- Java 1.2 - It is the Java 1.2 virtual machine, compiler and toolkit.
- GCC 2.95 - It is a C/C++ compiler for making machine-depending libraries, basically for MPI binding to Java
Please send your comments, questions or suggestions.