To try some software engineering solutions provided by STEPCASE technology, you can download command line demo versions of separate tools and software components:
- Part 21 Dictionary Generator: parses an EXPRESS file and generates a representation
of the SDAI dictionary for the specified schemas in clear text encoding (ISO-10303-21).
- Part 21 to XML Converter: converts data represented in clear text encoding (ISO-10303-21)
into XML representation according to ISO-10303-28
(supports the following bindings: LB, ETEB; OSEB is under construction).
To become familiar with the original approach to Product Visualization, you can download the following materials:
- Virtual Reality Modeling using Mapping Declarations
(paper at 3IA'2002 CONFERENCE ON COMPUTER GRAPHICS AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE).
- EXPRESS schema for VRML97: redefines VRML97 concepts by introducing similar EXPRESS entities
and emulating their states and behaviors in EXPRESS like manner.
- IFC/VRML converter: converts IFC 2.0 data provided in Part21 file format to VRML97.