About the Institute for System Programming
The Institute for System Programming (ISP) of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS) was founded on January 25, 1994, from the departments of System Programming and Numerical Software, formerly of the Institute for Cybernetics Problems of the RAS.
ISP RAS is embodied in the Division of Mathematical Sciences of the RAS under the guidance of the Presidium of the RAS.
As an institute of the Academy ISP RAS has three main components of its activity:
Main R&D directions of the Institute are:
- Program analysis, reverse engineering and verification
- Parallel and distributed programming
- Compiler technologies
- Integration technologies of information resources
- Neural networks and control
- Discrete mathematics and numerical analysis
- Cross development tools for embedded systems
ISP RAS library has a rich collection of monographs and periodicals on Computer Science and Software Engineering.